Ucrete flooring boasts a whole range of benefits and is therefore increasingly used in the food industry. Not only is it a highly hygienic product, Ucrete is also resistant to aggressive solvents and chemicals, mechanical impact (including in cold rooms), heat (prolonged exposure up to 130ºC and shocks from -40ºC to +120ºC).
Group Suerickx prepared a timeline for this project divided into five steps.
- Shot blasting of the substrate in preparation of the floor system.
- Grinding the necessary anchor grooves.
- Making the substrate dust-free.
- Application of UCRETE DP10 in a layer thickness of 4 mm.
- Application of UCRETE TOPCOAT.
The total work of 1,500m² of new Ucrete floor was completed in a fortnight.