Before starting the work, we did a preliminary survey to see what damage diagnosis we could establish here in order to offer the right repair methodology.
With our concrete department of Group Suerickx, we placed this building in full scaffolding and did a full probe so we could get a clear picture on the extent of the damage. As soon as the damage was assessed, we started the concrete repair.
We applied the following method to our customer:
- Installation of the necessary scaffolding and site equipment.
- Complete cleaning and purification of the concrete structure.
- Probing the surface.
- Carrying out concrete repairs and adding reinforcement where necessary.
- Repairing cracks and fissures in the substrate.
- Levelling out concrete sections where there is a lack of concrete coverage and continuing to guarantee it.
- Protecting whole with carbonation-resistant coating.
- Elaborating and placing template with customer's logo.