Following activities were performed by our people for this purpose:
- Installation of the necessary scaffolding and site equipment.
- Examination of the concrete damage.
- Cleaning of the silos.
- Performance of concrete repairs due to carbonation and concrete coverage on both the silos and the substructure of the building.
- Replacing and repairing reinforcement.
- Repairing local cracks and fissures.
- Application of a protective carbonation resistant and crack bridging coating on the lower portion of the silos.
The client is looking at applying a protective coating to the entire silos in the future to ensure even better protection of the silos.