In the warehouses of this 115-year-old industrial heritage site, no less than 20,000m² floor renovation was carried out. Up to 50 workers a day worked on this huge project to ensure Tour & Taxi is ready for many more future events.
Group Suerickx carried out the following works for this project at Tour & Taxi:
- Machine milling of the floor
- Shot blasting of the floor
- Application of 140,000 tonnes of rebar and mechanical anchoring
- Structural concrete repair to basement support structure
- Application of 2,300 tonnes of pourable repair mortar MasterEmaco S145PG
- Diamond sanding of the floor
- Application of 10,000 kg MasterTop TC428 coating system
Specialist in floor renovation
Looking for a professional partner for a quality floor renovation? Contact us for your project
About Tour & Taxi
Customs and forwarding warehouses at Tour & Taxis which were built in the late 19th century have now been completely renovated and are currently used as conference and convention space. A range of 25 event spaces are available at this revamped industrial heritage site, each with its own character, with room for 2 to 15,000 attendees.