- You are responsible for follow-up of several projects from preparation phase-up to completion..
- You follow up the post-calculations of construction sites in progress on a day-to-day basis.
- You are responsible for complying with all legal and administrative obligations when starting up a site.
- You are the point of contact for subcontractors, the architect, the client and the safety coordinator
- You are responsible for the safe execution and compliance with Group Suerickx quality regulations
- You control returns and budgets and take responsibility for the financial result.
- You are responsible for preparing requisition statements and invoices .
- You provide technical support in the preparation of quotations and calculations.
- You advise in the purchasing process, keeping your knowledge up-to-date regarding the materials and products on the market.
- You continuously look for improvements in processes, systems and ways of working to improve efficiency.
Industrial Roofing Project Manager
What does your job look like?
What we ask
- You have strong technical construction knowledge.
- You have high leadership skills and a sense of initiative.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You can solve problems and demonstrate creativity and assertiveness to do so.
- You are familiar with SCC regulations
- You are fluent in Dutch. Knowledge of English or French is a plus